of using SYNPOL-PAC
PAPER INDUSTRIES : -
Uses in Paper Industries
manufacture - Used as a rosin sizing control
in Neutral and alkaline paper Production affects
the Drainage of liquor from the paper. SYNPOL
POLY ALUMINIUM CHLORIDE roducts offer many
advantages for pulp and paper manufacture.
Their range of applications xtends from process
water and effluent treatment to paper making
processes. The effectiveness of PAC compared
to traditional coagulants like alum means
that good results can be seen, even a low
dosage levels. In papermaking operations,
SYNPOL PAC is useful as a fixative to control
anionic substances and as a retention / drainage
aid.The benefits of SYNPOL PAC in paper making
• Superior control of anionic substances
in the furnish.
• Minimization of deposits in critical
areas of the machine due to pitch, stickiest
• Simple management of the wet end chemistry.
• Improved filler and fines retention.
• Improved paper quality.
• Improved drainage and machine speed.
• Reduction in downtime due to improved
• Provides a powerful two part system
in conjunction with high molecular weight
• Polymers for retention and for save-all
• Reduction in the use of other wet
end additives such as size chemicals, retention
• Polymers and starch.
• Contributes less acidity to the mill
water because it has been pre-hydrolyzed.
• Can be used with calcium carbonate
fillers and neutral size additives because
• The higher pH conditions in which
• A more rapid formation of the alumina
species than alum is achieved - important
• in high speed operations.
• Does not contain sulphate ion and
consequently eliminates a potential discharge
• problem from this source.
• Reduces the discharged load to the
wastewater treatment plant.
Beneficial in the wastewater treatment process
as a single or multi- component system for
improved water quality, sludge handling and
nutrient removal in clarification, flotation
and sludge de-watering systems and the like.
Also very effective for coagulation of difficult
coloured substances and chromospheres that
contaminate the effluent from pulp mill bleaching
2. More effective
than other products in the market.
3. 20% less consumption in quantity
so saving in cost.
4. BOD, COD, pH and suspended solid
is well controlled by SYNPOL-PAC as compared
5. Flock made after using SYNPOL-PAC
is much greater and higher than other products.
6. Sulphate content is negligible hence
sludge formation is nil.
7. Our factory is situated at sanand,
35 kms away from Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
8. Prompt action and service of our
qualified and trained personnel.
9. Self transportation.
10. We can deliver material within
16 hours of placing of purchase order.